Malynn came up with some good ideas yesterday (or not so good).
First off she wanted me to buy her a new toy. My response was, we don't have money to always buy toys. She decided, with all seriousness, that she could sell me and get money to buy a toy. She also informed me that dad could take care of her. I guess I know where I stand with her right now.
Walking into the Aggie game, she asked what the cemetery was. As I explained, in 5 year old terms, she decided that cemeteries are dumb. It would be a lot easier to just throw the dead bodies in the garbage cans.

9 comments:
I like that she is willing to auction you off. Bailey told me on Monday she was ready for me to leave because she just wants to play with her dad so bad. The sad thing is I don't head off until Saturday so it has been a long week for her! It always makes ya feel good when they tell you where you stand.
Sophie isn't ready to sell me yet.. but decide she is the Mom for this evening-- so has been going around calling me "Sweetie" all night. (Oh.. and about the trash can idea.. did you explain the smell issue??)
Those are great! See, aren't you glad you are blogging now so you can remember funny little things like that?! :)
Tell her I will buy you! Then I could have someone does my dishes, my laundry, clean my bathrooms.!. What is the going rate for a Mom for sale?
You wanna go on strike with me? I've been thinking about a mother's strike. Then they'd appreciate us in a quick hurry! (I love the pic at the top!)
Um...I'm in on the strike!! I don't really have a reason...I just want to go on vacation!! Vegas anyone?!? About the bodies....I'm laughing my head off, and a little mortified at the same time!!!!LOL
Funny little Malynn! I'd also like to hear how you explained the bodies in the garbage can thing - yuck!
She is hilarious... I think I kin of agree with her on the cemetry thing just stick me in a wood box in the ground...
I know Vanessa would sell me in a heartbeat! It's a good thing they don't know about ebay yet!
Post a Comment