Malynn had a great time while the boys were at baseball camp. She finally got to get out in the sunshine and ride her bike again. Now she is thinking that the boys old bike just might not be good enough. Either a pink, purple, or light green bike would be more her style. I agree 100% with her. A sassy bike would fit her style.
She went to the car show with Darin. They had a great time. She got to vote for her top favorite cars. She usually picked the purple ones, the sparkly ones, and the smallest ones.
The owner of this car let her tryout the drivers seat. She thought she was pretty hot stuff. Perhaps she will be our next drag racer.

3 comments:
That second pic of Malynn is SO cute! I like her taste in bikes and cars.
"Sassy" is a great description for Malynn - the pics are so cute! Glad ya'll had fun!
I love the picture of Malynn with her hand over her face that is so cute!!
Post a Comment