February 9, 2009

I have convinced my kids.... sort of




"We love our Mom, our Mom is cool, but now it's time, for school"
This morning we heard this song on Syd the Science Kid (words have been changed a bit). I told the kids it was a great song to sing. When I dropped them off at school, they sang the song. When they got home from school, they sang the song. When Darin got home from work, they sang the song for him (he just rolled his eyes - whatever). Yeah, it stuck in their heads.... now they think I am cool (maybe). Even if they don't believe it, I will always smile when they sing it....

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Can you teach that song to my kids?!? I've been trying to tell them!!haha

Ronda said...

That is so funny! I make sure I sing that song loud and proud when it comes on each morning!! "I like my mom, my mom is cool! But now it's time for having fun in school!" haha... but my kids don't sing it with me... :(

Amie said...

I LOVE it! Brainwashing is good parenting! You'll have to sing that for me so that I can get the rhythm down.

katyvee said...

I think their plaid shorts are cool! (Oh.. and ofcourse.. you too.) I'm guessing we need to start watching the science show.. never heard of it. Dora runs our life.

Jocelin said...

Never heard this little ditty and will need you (or yours) to sing it for me so we can chant it in our car. Love the sentiment--Mom is cool!

Heather Zwygart said...

I need you to teach it to me too!! my kids need some brainwashing too!

Kaly said...

I love that show and have to resist from dancing every time I hear it, well truth be told sometimes I dance!! cute pic of your cute fam. hope you have a romantic valentines day!!