February 19, 2009

5 Addictions Tag

Amie has tagged me to write five things that I am addicted to. Here they are:


  1. Exercising - I am addicted to spending early mornings at the gym, and love how good it makes me feel the rest of the day.
  2. My family - I am addicted to being with family, love to laugh with them, vacation with them, and party with them.
  3. Vacuuming - I am addicted to how great my carpet looks after a good vacuuming session.
  4. Unhealthy eating - I am addicted to candy, not chocolate, but sweet sugary candy. (bring on the peeps and candy corns)
  5. Shopping - I am addicted to shopping, love to go to the store to browse or to buy.


If you want to join in on the tag please do.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Shopping, yes. Exercise? You people are sickeningly healthy! :D

Tasha said...

Me too....I'm soooo addicted to those early morning workouts!!HAHA I agree with you on everything else though!! Go Peeps!!