Malynn just couldn't get enough of the nice weather outside today. She went on a bike ride, went around on her scooter, and turned the sled into a snowboard.
She decide to try a little "snowboarding", although her dad just rolled his eyes. "She is my little skier" were his thoughts.
"Snowboarding" on the tramp was the best. She could twist and turn and had a wonderful time.
We were so happy for a nice, warm, sunny day. So sad that it probably won't last though.

7 comments:
Looks like she had a great day! I loved your email. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks it!!
It WAS gorgeous out.. so come to think of it.. why were you and I at the GYM??
How cute is she?!? Gotta love their imaginations!!
Thatta girl! Skis bad, snowboard good. :) ha! ha! We love 'em both at our house! I can't believe we have any snow left after today---60 degrees?!?! Man it felt good outside!
I agree with malynn I wanted to be outside too! It gives us serious spring fever!!!
Go Malynn!
She is so dang cute! That grin...
Post a Comment