April 16, 2009

Eggs anyone?

We had a lot of fun coloring Easter eggs this year. Now we are having fun eating Easter eggs. The kids and Darin could have colored a million eggs, however, eating that many is a different story.


7 comments:

Brynne said...

I love Easton's blue fingertips and Darin's deep concentration! Good luck eating all those eggs!

Ronda said...

Dang it! We really did miss out on coloring eggs this year! Glad ya'll had fun!

Tasha said...

We were party poops this year with Easter! Oh well...there's always next year right?!? The kids look so cute!

Amie said...

CUTE pictures! I know that ratio well, eggs you want to color, to eggs you want to eat!

Jana said...

Cute. I love how they are all concentrating so hard.

katyvee said...

Jasen boiled 54 eggs. FIFTY-FOUR.
Maybe my next 'theme' party should be Egg Salad Night!

Heather Zwygart said...

Looks like they had a good time!! I'm impressed your hubby got in on the action!