April 2, 2009

Climbing the Walls

At the indoor climbing gym, we had a BLAST!!!


go Malynn!!!


go Easton!!!


go Hayden!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow! That really does look like a lot of fun....if only I rock climbed!

katyvee said...

Every time Sam is bored.. he goes, "How bout let's go to the Rock Haus?"
I always think it's gonna be crazy expensive, and that Bo and Sophie can't do it.. am I right?? I'll have to get details from ya cause it looked like a good time!

Amie said...

You guys have been doing some FUN STUFF! Those rock climbing walls look awesome! Where's the pic of you doing it Stef? Come on, I want to see one of those really unflattering pictures where the harness perfectly frames your bum. I'm... just being funny... I don't really want to see your bum. :P

Heather Zwygart said...

My boys love that place. My mom has taken both of them there for there b-days and they have a great time!! I'm glad your kids had a great time!