The Things That are Important in Life... aren't Things
June 11, 2009
Fun Times In Logan Canyon
Three little monkeys sitting on their bikes.
We took the motorcycles up Logan Canyon and the kids had a great time. Of course I didn't have the camera out while they were riding, but they had a great time posing for pictures afterwards.
Easton, what a goofball!
Malynn needed an M&M break, yummmm. And the one who thinks every kid should learn to ride a motorcycle.
Welcome back to BLOGWORLD! We've missed you! Hey.. where do you go in the canyon to dirt bike?? We got the boys some bikes and aren't sure where the best place up there is. By the way.. I forgot to add to my midnight Chinese confession.. that when we showed up at Royal Express at 9:50.. they had closed at 9:30.. and just as we were very dissappointingly backing out-- this cute little guy comes out to say he has some leftovers that are still hot we can still buy. We LEAPT out of the car. I know.. pathetic. I don't think my work-out made a dent in the tub-o-fried-rice I put down.
Ok...how fun is that!! This is totally right up Dave's alley! He just told me today that he wants a bike for his b-day...ya not happening!!haha I don't see him enough as it is!
We miss you guys!!! It looks like you are having a fun summer. I didn't know you had a blog, so I will have to start checking it, your kids are getting so big. I hope we see you around!!!
I have been married to my best friend for 18 years. We have 3 great kids, who bring so much happiness to our lives. We are lovin' life and the many adventures it takes us on.
6 comments:
Welcome back to BLOGWORLD! We've missed you! Hey.. where do you go in the canyon to dirt bike?? We got the boys some bikes and aren't sure where the best place up there is.
By the way.. I forgot to add to my midnight Chinese confession.. that when we showed up at Royal Express at 9:50.. they had closed at 9:30.. and just as we were very dissappointingly backing out-- this cute little guy comes out to say he has some leftovers that are still hot we can still buy. We LEAPT out of the car. I know.. pathetic. I don't think my work-out made a dent in the tub-o-fried-rice I put down.
What a fun afternoon. Amusing to see your normally calm and reserved children hamming it up. I would never have known...
That looks like SO much fun Stef! Are you a dare devil?
That's amazing I would never believe little quiet Malyn would ride a motorcycle! There so cute and welcome back to the blogging world!
Ok...how fun is that!! This is totally right up Dave's alley! He just told me today that he wants a bike for his b-day...ya not happening!!haha I don't see him enough as it is!
We miss you guys!!! It looks like you are having a fun summer. I didn't know you had a blog, so I will have to start checking it, your kids are getting so big. I hope we see you around!!!
Post a Comment