October 11, 2009

Cute Little Mouse, NOT

This morning I went down to my laundry/storage/food room and found little mouse droppings. A little panic set in, one I hate mice, and two it was in my house. I look over at the mouse trap, that has been set for almost two years, and what do I find - a not so cute mouse. Dead and looking pathetic.

What do I do? Wait for Darin to get home, of course. He very calmly disposed of the little guy. As he carried it out, Malynn said in all seriousness, "I want to keep the cute little mouse." We obviously have different opinions of what is cute and what isn't.

Happy it is the first mouse I have found and hoping it is the last.

5 comments:

katyvee said...

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Amie said...

Set the trap again Stef!!! Just in case! :)

Jana said...

I would have done the same thing... Wait for hubby to get home!

Heather Zwygart said...

Wimp!! Just kidding I guess I lived on a farm for to long! We had a lot of mice the first few years until we got our dog and then no more!! I guess Mice don't like big black labs.. Malynn is so funny I could see her saying that when it was alive but not after how grose!!

Clarice said...

Yeah I would have waited for Jerry to get home. I used to do that with dead spiders until the kids would try and pick them up-- not a good thing.